Our General French courses for adults are open to all, starting from the age of 16. Their objective being to prepare you to live and/or communicate in a French-speaking environment. Whether you wish to get started or get better in French, you will find a course suited to your level among those we offer, from level 1 (beginners) to level 5 (advanced).
To suit your availability, the Alliance Française of Madras offers you a choice of 2 types of courses: regular, evening and intensive.
|5 x 2hrs (week days classes)
2 x 3hrs (week-end classes)
|5 x 2hrs (week days classes)||
5 x 4hrs (week days classes)
Number of weeks
|16 (week days classes)
27 (week-end classes)
4 (week days classes)
|Total number of hours||160hrs (levels 1 and 2)
200hrs (levels 3 and 4)
240hrs (level 5)
|80hrs (levels 1.1, 1.2 & above)||
80hrs (levels 1.1, 1.2 & above)
|Number of students
per batch (mini-maxi)
|15 – 25||10-15||
5 – 10
For exact days, time schedules, dates and fees for our courses, refer to our Course details (updated monthly).
To have an overview of our General French Courses structure, click hereafter: General French courses structure
Corporate courses for individuals
You are a working professional and you want or need to learn French? Not easy to juggle work and learning a new language! This is why the Alliance Française of Madras has come up with customized corporate courses that factor in your objectives and your time constraints.
Here is how we proceed:
- A needs analysis is carried out to understand your requirements/objectives
- We analyze the time-frame and your availability
- We come up with a customized course that has measurable, precise and realistic objectives.
- Interactive methodology with focus (mainly) on spoken French
- Experienced trainers
- Access to the cultural activities of the Alliance Française de Madras
- Preparation for internationally recognized certification such as Delf etc
Contact: [email protected]
Note: The Corporate Training Department handles courses for batches. Individuals are requested to consult the General Courses.
For any other information, contact us