The junior version of DELF is structured in the same way as the general DELF. Only the topics are different: the papers take into account the interests of the young. It is reserved for middle and high school pupils (of the age group 11 – 17 years) and gives right to the award of a diploma identical to the general one.
The DELF Junior comprises 4 independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the CEFRL: from A1 to B2. Each candidate, according to his/her level, can register directly for the desired examination with no prerequisites.
For each level, the 4 skills are assessed: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Download the registration form DELF Juniors April 2022 session. Click here
- Print, fill in and sign the application; first two pages of the document.
- Read the 4 subsequent pages of rules and regulations governing DELF and DALF examination. By registering and applying to the DELF Juniors exams you confirm that you have read these rules and regulations and confirm to abide by these.
- Visit the reception of Alliance Française of Madras with the filled in application form, 2 passport size photos(recent), one clear recent photo ID proof and your payment which can be accepted in cash, bank card, UPI or bank transfer.
- If you are unable to visit in person, you may courier the documents to The reception, Alliance Française of Madras, 24, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
Preparing the exam
- The Alliance Française of Madras does not organize any specific preparation courses for DELF Junior exams. General French classes are strongly recommended.
- To discover or/and get trained to the exam, you can download some exam samples
- You can also purchase the following official textbooks for preparation from the reception of AF Madras:
Results for 2022 sessions:
April 2022 Delf Juniors
Results for 2021 sessions: