The junior version of DELF is structured in the same way as the general DELF. Only the topics are different: the papers take into account the interests of the young. It is reserved for middel and high school pupils (of the age group 11 – 17 years) and gives right to the award of a diploma identical to the general one.
The DELF Junior comprises 4 independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the CEFRL: from A1 to B2. Each candidate, according to his/her level, can register directly for the desired examination with no prerequisites.
For each level, the 4 skills are assessed: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
DELF Junior Schedule for 2019
Fees for 2019
For detailed schedule for 2019, click here
- Download the registration form for DELF JUNIOR 2019 DECEMBER session
- Download the “Rules and regulations governing DELF and DALF examinations” by clicking here
- Print, fill in and sign both documents
- Bring both documents at Alliance Française of Madras’ reception, along with 2 passport size photos and your payment by cash, Credit card or local Bank Cheque payable to Alliance Française of Madras.
Preparing the exam
- The Alliance Française of Madras does not organize any specific preparation courses for DELF Junior exams. General French classes are strongly recommended.
- To discover or/and get trained to the exam, you can download some exam samples
- You can also purchase the following official textbooks for preparation from the reception of AF Madras:
Results for 2019 sessions :
Results for December 2018 sessions :
Results for July 2018 sessions :
Results for April 2018 sessions :
Results for December 2017 session :