How to register:
- Come to the Reception of the Alliance Française of Madras during its working hours. One of our Counsellors will suggest a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Fill up and sign the registration form.
- Submit an id. photo.
- Pay the registration fees, which must be fully paid on the registration date. You can pay in cash, by cheque drawn on a local Bank or by Credit cards.
- The date and time of your first class will be mentioned on the student card that will be given to you on completing your registration.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat.
YOU CAN PRE REGISTER YOUR COURSE ONLINE. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE!
Terms & Conditions of Admission to Language Courses
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in the Alliance Française of Madras since more than four months, this test, free of charge, is for a maximum of 30 minutes, and will help us find your exact level and suggest the most suitable course for you.
Few steps for register to the placement test:
-Book your time slot by fixing an appointment for a placement test
(91 44 2827 9803 / 2827 1477 ; [email protected] )
-Book your time slot by the payment of 590/- INR (course registration fee) in our reception or by online transfer (online bank details) Note : Once the time slot is confirmed – Rescheduling or refund is not possible.
-After your test results, choose your course level and complete your registration process by paying for the course fee & for the text books.
Kindly note: 590/-INR (paid at the time of confirmation for the placement test) will be reduced from the course fee at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If for some reason the student wishes to withdraw his/her registration, he/she must inform us in writing before we communicate and confirm the commencement of classes (the date of receipt of the student’s communication by AFM will be considered as the date of request for cancellation). He/she can send an e-mail addressed to the reception at [email protected] or to the Course Counsellor Mr. Victor MATHEW at [email protected]. The student’s registration fees will be refunded after deduction of Rs. 500/- as administrative fees.
- After confirmation of a batch, after we send an email regarding its commencement, there is no possibility of a refund, transfer or adjustment of fee, irrespective of whether the student has attended any of the classes or not.