The junior version of DELF is structured in the same way as the general DELF. Only the topics are different: the papers take into account the interests of the young. It is reserved for middel and high school pupils (of the age group 11 – 17 years) and gives right to the award of a diploma identical to the general one.
The DELF Junior comprises 4 independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the CEFRL: from A1 to B2. Each candidate, according to his/her level, can register directly for the desired examination with no prerequisites.
For each level, the 4 skills are assessed: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
DELF Junior Schedule for 2017
DELF Junior Schedule for 2018
Fees for 2017
Fees for 2018
For detailed schedule for 2017, click here
For detailed schedule for 2018, click here
- Download the registration form for DELF Junior December 2017 session
- Download the “Rules and regulations governing DELF and DALF examinations” by clicking here
- Print, fill in and sign both documents
- Bring both documents at Alliance Française of Madras’ reception, along with 2 passport size photos and your payment by cash, Credit card or local Bank Cheque payable to Alliance Française of Madras.
Preparing the exam
- The Alliance Française of Madras does not organize any specific preparation courses for DELF Junior exams. General French classes are strongly recommended.
- To discover or/and get trained to the exam, you can download some exam samples
- You can also purchase the following official textbooks for preparation from the reception of AF Madras:
Results for December 2016 session :
Results of the previous DELF Junior session :