🎵 Calling all music enthusiasts! 🌍🎶
Get ready to celebrate the incredible diversity of music on Fête de la Musique or World Music Day! 🌟 This annual global event is back, and we have an exciting announcement for you. The French Institute in India, in collaboration with the network of Alliances Françaises in India, is bringing you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this musical extravaganza by participating in our “Level-up” contest! 🎉
Here’s how you can join the fun: 🎤🎸
1️⃣ Send us a video of you singing and/or playing a musical instrument.
2️⃣ Make sure your performance follows the rules and regulations highlighted below.
3️⃣ Stand a chance to win incredible prizes like complimentary French lessons and delightful French gift baskets! 🏆🎁
So, warm up those vocal cords, tune those instruments, and get ready to showcase your talent to the world. We can’t wait to be amazed by your musical skills! 🎵💫
For more information and to submit your entry, visit [contest website] now. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity!
IFI – National contest
Winner of the winner: 50k voucher Amazon
Rules of participation:
- The competition is open to all Indian citizens who are at least 18 years of age and physically reside in Madras/Coimbatore.
- Post a video of you singing and/or playing a musical instrument on instagram. Tag us at @afmadras and mention us in the caption.
2. Mail us the same video at [email protected]
3. Make sure your performance follows the rules and regulations highlighted on the poster.
- Submissions will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis via [email protected].
- The deadline for submissions is 6 pm on June 20, 2023 (Thursday). Any entries received after the deadline will be disqualified.
- Only solo performances are allowed; duo and/or group performances will be automatically disqualified.
- Each participant is allowed to submit only once.
- The video should be in portrait/vertical mode, MP4 format, and have a maximum duration of 2 minutes.
- The video must clearly show the face of the singer/performer and any musical instrument being played.
- Each submission should include the participant’s full name, age, contact number (preferably WhatsApp), and email address.
- Submissions can be a cappella (vocals only), vocals with a musical instrument, or solely a musical instrument. Karaoke covers will not be accepted.
- Participants are allowed to sing in any language or play any musical instrument of their choice.
- Submissions can be original compositions or covers. In the case of covers, it is mandatory to provide the name of the original song, artist, and record label.
- The French Institute in India and the network of Alliances Françaises in India reserve the right to use all submissions at their discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the singer/musician featured in the original submission.
- The selection of the winners will be final and binding, and no queries regarding the selection process will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The winning video from [Alliance Française de Madras will automatically qualify for the national-level competition and compete with the winners from other Alliances Françaises in the India network.