The DELF PRO corresponds to the professional version of the DELF, national diplomas for French as a Foreign Language issued by the French National Education Ministry. It is meant for people whose objective is a professional insertion or promotion in a French-speaking milieu. Any candidate, undergoing initial or continued training can take the exam.
The DELF Pro assesses common communicative skills in all current professional situations. The subjects of the papers are in keeping with the professional world.
It comprises 4 independent diplomas corresponding to the first four levels of the CEFRL: from A1 to B2. There are no prerequisites: a candidate can appear for the diploma of his/her choice. Each diploma assesses the 4 skills: listening and reading, writing as well as speaking during interaction.
To refer to model exam papers, click here
DELF PRO Schedule for 2016
To registerFor DELF DALF, DELF Junior and DELF PRO examination (2016) dates and fees, click here
- Download the registration form
- Download the “Rules and regulations governing DELF and DALF examinations” by clicking here
- Print, fill in and sign both documents
- Bring both documents at Alliance Française of Madras’ reception, along with 2 passport size photos and your payment by cash, Credit card or local Bank Cheque payable to Alliance Française of Madras.
Preparing the exam
- To discover or/and get trained to the exam, you can download some exam samples
Results of the previous DELF PRO Sessions
Share article on