- Internet access: Four computer workstations with high speed internet connectivity where students can expand their knowledge of French language and culture
- Free access to our online multimedia library: through the CULTURETHEQUE website, members may enjoy online access to e-books and comics, hundreds of papers and magazines, as well as music and videos. Students will also improve their french language skills thanks to the exercises and tests available on the website
- A learner’s library: books in easy french classified by level (A1 to C2) are available at the Library.
- An audiovideo space: members can watch a DVD of our collection as well as enjoy the 24 hr French TV channel TV5Monde LIVE.
- A French music collection: members may come and discover French music on our CD player
- Photocopying: Few pages of non-borrowable documents can be photocopied. The copies will be given in maximum 2 days and Rs. 2 /- will be charged for photocopying per page
- Reservation of documents: If the document you wish to borrow is out on loan, you may ask to reserve it
- Inter-Library Lending: our library is interconnected with 16 other Alliance Française libraries in India. Through our library, our members can borrow documents from any other Alliance Française libraries in India on payment of Rs. 50 /- per document as transportation charges.