How to register:
- Come to the Reception of the Alliance Française of Madras during its working hours. One of our Counsellors will suggest a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Fill up and sign the registration form.
- Submit an id. photo.
- Pay the registration fees, which must be fully paid on the registartion date. You can pay in cash, by cheque drawn on a local Bank or by Credit cards.
- The date and time of your first class will be mentioned on the student card that will be given to you on completing your registration.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat.
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in the Alliance Française of Madras since more than four months, fix an appointment for a placement test (91 44 2827 9803 / 2827 1477 ; contact.afmadras[at]gmail.com). This test, free of charge, is for a maximum of 30 minutes, and will help us find your exact level and suggest the most suitable course for you.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If for some reason you wish to cancel your registration, you must inform us in writing before the class starting date (the date of receiving your communication by the Alliance Française of Madras will be considered the date of asking for cancellation):
- Either by e-mail (contact.afmadras[at]gmail.com)
- Or by letter (addressed to Mrs. Suchitra Ravi, Alliance Française of Madras, No 24 College Road, Nungambakkam, 600 006 Chennai). Your registration fees will be refunded after deducting a sum of Rs. 500/- as administrative fees.
- After the commencement of the classes, the registration fees will not be refunded.