Cross cultural training
Speaking the same language as your foreign business partner does not necessarily guarantee the success of your projects. Our cross cultural trainings provide key insights that help you understand the mindset and worldview of your foreign partners so that your teams can adopt strategies that are suitable.
- French teams working with Indian colleagues
- French companies or institutions wishing to set up operations in India
- Indian teams working with French or Europeans
- Expatriates and their families who have relocated to India
- Indians traveling to France or Europe on an assignment
- Students: Students going to France for higher studies
- Workshops: Using a highly interactive methodology, case studies and role plays, our one or two day workshops focus on communication styles, negotiation styles, etiquette, socializing and other topics that are vital to an effective collaboration in a multicultural setting.
- Conferences: This format is ideal for visiting delegations from France. In a 2 to 4 hour session, participants learn quickly about the differences that make a difference so that they can optimize their interactions with their Indian partners.
Our long list of satisfied customers include multinationals from various sectors: Steria, Thales Software India Ltd, Areva T&D, Saipem India Ltd, Technip (energie), Michelin India Tamilnadu Tyres Ltd, FIEV, l’Institut Supérieur de l’Agriculture, Lille, les Pays-de-la-Loire, Lycée français de Pondichéry amongst others.
For further details