Location: Alliance française of Madras
Date: Wed, 2013/03/20 – 4:00pm
Price: 200 INR
The Institut Français en Inde is launching the national French essay writing competition ‘LabCitoyen 2013’.
The successful candidates will win a ten day stay in France with excursions, visits and cultural events offered during the stay from 6th to 16th July 2013.
The theme of the competition is: « Droits de l’homme au XXIe siècle : s’engager pour demain » / “Human Rights in the 21st Century: Act now to shape tomorrow”
The competition will take place on 20 March 2013 between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm at Alliance française of Madras. The candidates have to write an essay of 250-300 words in French on a theme that is related to Human Rights in India. The exact theme will be announced on the day of the competition.
This essay competition is open to all Indian citizens, between the ages of 18 to 25, residing in India, with a good level of French (minimum B1 level) attested by a DELF certificate.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Register at the reception of the Alliance Française of Madras, between 2nd and 16th March 2013
• Complete and sign the registration form;
• Provide a valid photo id;
• Provide a copy of a French certificate, certifying your level of French (DELF B1 minimum);
• Pay a registration fee of INR 200/-
To download the Registration form, click here
To download the Rules of the competition, click here